Who doesn’t want a fancy ride on water during holidays or leisure time?Many prefer long driving on holidays across the street,but who knows about the traffic or your fuel expenditure? Kayaking can be a perfect way of spending your free time and it is environment-friendly too.
So, are you looking something good for a leisure ride on calm waters?If you are a beginner paddler then the Perception Conduit 9.5 will help you to paddle long duration on the water for fishing or touring around creeks. This kayak is the best for the beginners and also comes with very cheaper price and great performance. This kayak features the Kayak Karrier handles, bungee deck rigging, Keepers Foot Brace System, Zone Knee,Thigh Pad and seat etc.Even though this kayak is lightweight and very easy to control, it is still packed with all necessary features you may need for a fun day on the water.
The Perception Conduit 9.5 is a recreational kayak with 1 person capacity padded seating.With its superior stability,acceleration and tracking,it becomes a perfect choice for beginners or short relaxed adventures.As a recreational kayak, the Conduit 9.5 Kayak is mainly designed for casual kayaking on calm waters like lakes and ponds.Some unique fetures are described below:
- It has a supportive comfortable seat with a padded backrest.It can be manually adjusted to different suitable heights and the angle of recline.This is obviously better than average seat.The design is pretty good also.These will help you maintaining proper paddling posture while kayaking.
- It is equipped with adjustable footbrace system.It helps you hold your feet firmly in position while paddling and thus makes your ride a comfortable one.
- There are an additional riggings on the kayak so that you can conveniently keep any item secured.The hull construction is based on rotational molding which ensures the Kayak’s strength against any damage threats.
- You will also be provided with thigh pads so that you can have maximum comfort and maneuverability.
- This kayak is made from high quality light weight material and it is very durable.The tough polyethylene construction offers you greater performance with rugged durability.
- This kayak has carrier handles to give you support for getting in and out of the water.
- It comes at surprisingly low price compared to other kayaks on the market.
- The seat is modifiable,padded and the back is fully adjustable.
- It provides ample knee room for your comfort.
- It contains zone seating system and keepers foot brace system.
- It is made from lightweight material,so you can carry it easily.
- It offers excellent acceleration ability and good tracking
- This kayak is very much suitable for paddling in lakes and ponds.
- Its unique design cuts through water and tracks very well.
- There are carrier handles for easy transport of your kayak from your car to the shore.
- It has 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- It is not foldable.
- The cockpit is smaller compared to other models.
- For some users this kayak seems to drift to the right a little.
- This is not suitable for water bodies with high streams.
- With longer paddlers the narrow bow becomes cramped in the foot room area.
1.How long is this kayak?
- It is 9.5 feet long and width is 2.4 feet.Cockpit length and width is 42.25 inches and 22 inches respectively.
2.How much people can sit on it?
- Only one can sit on it.
3.What is the weight of this kayak?
- It weighs 39 lbs.
4.How much weight can it carry?
- It can carry maximum 250 lbs.
5.Does it come with paddles?
- No, you can buy from amazon or other stores
6.What type of material is used in this kayak?
- Polyethylene in the body and foam in the seat.
7.Is there any storage space behind the seat?
- Yes,it has space,but there is no protection for your stuff behind the seat.
Despite being one of the smallest kayaks available in the market, this is a perfect kayak for all beginners and intermediate paddlers too.As it is made for touring at sea, the Perception Conduit 9.5 holds excellent balance,exceptional acceleration and speed considering its size. With performance suitable enough for fun-loving first timers, this smallest kayak in the Conduit family is also the lightest and has become the most nimble too.