People, who are on the lookout for a kayak, the perception Pescador 12 Angler Kayak is a perfect option for them which can be used for fishing as well as recreational purposes. Owing to its superior design specifications which is characterized by an extremely versatile hull design, this Angler Kayak is perfect for both rivers and lakes. The kayak is manufactured by a company named confluence watersports who are renowned for their superior quality kayaks and makes it perfectly suitable for both expert and beginners alike.
Whether you are a competitive angler or you just want to have some fun with the family on the weekend, the Pescador 12 should meet your needs quite well. In this Perception Pescador 12 review, we will examine this particular brand and model of kayak in terms of quality, durability, speed, maneuverability and price. However below we will detail all the important Perception pescador 12 review that you should know about:
- If you are planning on spending an enjoyable day out fishing, then it’s crucial for you to be comfortable throughout the day.The Pescador 12.0 kayak has a Comfortable Seating System (CSS) cockpit, which is made of a molded-in seat with a padded and adjustable back rest.The lightweight EVA foam is used in the seat pads provides the necessary comfort, while the contoured backrest provides lumbar support as you fish.
- The kayak also has a Keepers foot brace system, which is comprised of molded-in foot braces which can be adjusted as you paddle so that you maintain optimum comfort.
- One thing you will not have to worry about with the Pescador 12.0 is the quality of its construction. The kayak is made of lightweight polyethylene, with a seamless one-piece hull construction that guarantees durability and rigidity. This kayak can withstand knocks and bumps form rocks and other obstacles, as the shell is tough as nails.
- When it comes to the performance abilities of the Pescador 12.0, I can rate it nothing less than stellar. The Perception Sport sit-on-top kayak surpasses all its peers, with a hull design and tracking ability that is not seen on any other kayak in its price range.The V-shape of the hull allows for simple tracking on the water, and even beginners will find that they can paddle straight and fast without spinning out of control.The lateral stability of the kayak is also a feature that should be admired, even though I would not recommend for you to stand up in the kayak while you are out on the water.All in all, the Pescador 12.0 can bask in the glow of its trouble-free paddling, impressive speed, and notable stability.
- The 64lbs. Pescador 12.0 measures 144” by 28” by 13.75”, yet this narrow and compact kayak can accommodate a weight capacity of 350 lbs.The CSS cockpit of the kayak can carry an impressive load, with plenty of room for you and your fishing gear. The large opening of the cockpit can comfortably fit kayakers of all sizes, the tank well in the rear of the kayak can easily store your gears, the top part of the tank well comes with elastic bungee cords that can offer additional storage options, and the 3 hatches found in the bow, stern and center can store all the supplies you need for the day.
You won’t have any trouble fitting your personal belongings when you buy this kayak.
- Paddle park.
- Yak Attack Gear Trac.
- It is constructed with keepers foot brace system.
- With molded-in rod holders it can perform more better.
- Its center console allows users to set up fishfinder electronics.
- With molded-in cup holder you can store your beverages and goods.
- It features carry handles that permits easy launching, docking and carrying.
- Its stadium-style and removable seat offers recline and upright positions for a comfortable fishing.
- The kayak is priced very economically & it works better than any other kayak which is available within the same price range.
- This kayak features bow tank well along with a mesh cover, an accessory track system for convenient storage, a recessed tackle-box area and a rear tank well with bungee cords.
- A little slower than others.
- This Kayak has no scupper holes.
- It may seem slightly heavy to you.
- It’s not stable enough to help one stand.
- As the bottom seat is less comfortable, you might feel pain in tail bone.
- The tracking isn’t amazing and you will get spun around in a fast moving current very easily.
1.How long this kayak is?
- It’s 12 feet long.
2.How much people can sit on it?
- Only one can kayak with it.
3.What is the weight of this kayak?
- It weighs only 64 lbs.
4.How much weight it can carry?
- It can carry around 350 pounds.
5.Can anyone stand on it?
- I wouldn’t suggest you to stand on it.
6.What type of material uses for seat?
7.What is the colour of this kayak?
- Red tiger camo, Ross Camo, Sunset
Overall, it can be safely said that the kayak is undoubtedly one of the best options which is filled with multiple features that are very impressive for an entry level kayak. Also, it is one of the few kayaks which have unmatched tracking speed and paddles with ease with minimal efforts. More over the comfortable design and the spacious cockpit makes the kayak extremely attractive. This fishing kayak most importantly is fitted with some incredible fishing features which makes it very handy and ready to be used in the waters immediately. The fact that this type of kayak is suitable for various types of kayaking also makes this a hot favorite. Considering the fact that the kayak is also extremely easy to maneuver, you don’t have to be an expert to use it.